Transcripts for Employment

When applying for a position at RCC you will be asked to provide an unofficial transcript and if hired will be required to provide an official transcript. 

Unofficial Transcripts

  • Unofficial transcripts may be photocopies of official transcripts or transcripts stamped "Issued to Student."
  • Copies of college diplomas or other grade reports will not be accepted as unofficial transcripts. Printouts from a college website may be accepted if they clearly indicate the name of the institution, name of the graduate, and confer date.
  • If you do not have a college degree, you must submit high school or high school equivalency diploma transcripts showing that you have graduated.

Official Transcripts

  • After you have been hired, you must request official transcripts, pay any fees required by the issuing institution(s), and have them mailed directly from the issuing institution to Randolph Community College's Human Resources Department.
  • You have 30 days from your hire date to make transcripts or degree evaluations available to Human Resources.
  • Transcripts may not read "Issued to Student" and may not be hand-delivered by the applicant, even if sealed.

RCC unofficial request for transcripts