Fee exempt if affiliated with an emergency services agency.
EMS Registration for Seated Courses
EMS Registration Form for Online Courses
To register Online:
- Find the course name and course number to register for your desired course(s).
- Students may register after the course starts as long as the census date has not passed.
- Once you are registered, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to login. Remember that you will not have access to the course until the first day of class.
To register by Phone:
- Find the course name and course number to register for your desired course.
- Call our Continuing Education Registration Team at 336-633-4165 between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday - Thursday, and 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Friday.
- Students may register after the course starts as long as the census date has not passed.. Once you are registered, the Continuing Education Registration staff will give you further instructions on how to login to your course. Remember that you will not have access to the course until the first day of class.
- If you are affiliated (paid or volunteer) with a fire department, rescue squad, EMS service, or law enforcement agency in North Carolina, your fees are waived and you only have to pay for any required books, card fees and insurance that may apply.
- Course fees vary from $70-180 per course depending on the number of hours within the course. In-state and out-of-state tuition for continuing education is the same.
Click on the Moodle link in the MyRCC tab at the top of this page to access your course(s) on their start date.