Request A Transcript from RCC

Official Curriculum Transcripts

Request an Official Transcript

Check Your Transcript Order Status

Unofficial Curriculum Transcripts

To request an unofficial transcript(s), you must click on the appropriate form below, fill it out, print it, and then sign it. An unofficial transcript is free. Fax your form to the Registrar's Office, 336-629-4695. Your transcript(s) will be sent to the recipient indicated on the form by mail or it can be held at the registrar's office for pickup.

Request an Unofficial Curriculum Transcript

Request an Unofficial Continuing Education Transcript

High School Equivalency/GED Transcripts

The student must request the transcript(s) - RCC cannot make the request on behalf of the student.

Visit NC Community Colleges High School Equivalency Records page and carefully read the instructions to ensure the correct college transcript is completed.

College and Career Readiness Transcripts

Request an Adult High School College and Career Readiness Transcript

Return Adult High School College and Career Readiness Transcript Request to:

College and Career Readiness
Randolph Community College
629 Industrial Park Avenue
Asheboro NC 27205
Fax: 336-629-1339