Section VII - Facilities & Campus Services


Housekeeping and Maintenance

To describe how to request housekeeping services, building repairs and alterations, and maintenance

When additional housekeeping services, building repairs/alterations, and maintenance are necessary, requests should be submitted by entering a KACE ticket. Do not deface the facilities or make any alterations or renovations without the approval of the Vice President for Administrative Services.


Adopted: 04/15/1999