Section IV - College Relations & Development

IV B 1

Publications & Web Site Guidelines - Graphic Design

To describe how to access graphic design services

Graphic design services are available through the Office of College Marketing. Requests for graphic design services should be submitted online through the Marketing Request Form on the Employee Resources section at All publications circulated outside the College must be approved by the Director of Marketing. Forms and similar materials which will be distributed exclusively in-house do not require approval from the Office of College Marketing.


Adopted: 04/15/1999

Revised: 02/01/2000, 07/27/2000, 10/25/2001, 07/17/2008, 07/13/2013