Asheboro and Randolph County area Curriculum students who commute to Randolph Community College may expect to spend an average of $3,200 per year for tuition, books, and supplies, depending on the major selected.
- Books and supplies will be more costly in majors like Advertising & Graphic Design, Associate Degree Nursing, Cosmetology, Interior Design, and Photographic Technology.
- Lab fees are an additional expense.
- Transportation is an additional expense.
- Certain students must consider off-campus room and board and personal expenses in addition to the above.
- Students in this category could expect a substantial difference in expense.
- Students are advised to contact the Admissions Office for specific College expenses.