To prepare for placement assessment, please see these practice tests for sample questions:
Students are NOT required to complete placement assessment preparation.
- Review for the assessment!
- Make sure you are well-rested.
- The assessment is not timed. It may take approximately two to three hours.
- The assessment is computerized.
- Use of cell phones or other electronic devices is not allowed.
- We will supply you with scratch paper, pencils, and a calculator.
- To be allowed to take the placement assessment, a student needs to show a valid picture ID.
- Short breaks are allowed while taking the placement assessment.
- Unfortunately, RCC does not have a facility for child care. Please plan accordingly.
- Be sure to speak with a counselor to help you understand the assessment scores and any remaining admissions requirements.