Health Services/Accidental Injury

Randolph Community College has no facilities or staff for medical treatment other than for minor first aid and assumes no responsibility for injuries or sickness of students. All medical emergencies need to call 911, and then call the RCC switchboard at 336-633-0200 to inform the College of the emergency

Students should report all accidents to their instructor and complete a medical incident report, which then should be forwarded to the director of safety and emergency preparedness, even if the accident is perceived to be minor.

Student accident insurance is provided for curriculum students and is paid for through the student activity fees.

Claim forms are available through the Business Office.

Continuing Education students can purchase student accident insurance at the time of registration. Check with your instructor for current cost. The College reserves the right to change fees as needed.