ASHEBORO (May 29, 2019)
Is your company looking to hire in the area of Information Technology or Automotive Systems Technology in the future? If so, Apprenticeship Randolph (AR) invites you to learn more about building your pipeline of talented youth apprentices. Join AR for one or both employer interest meetings Tuesday, June 4, at Randolph Community College.
With the four-year program, students receive:
• An associate degree from RCC
• Valuable credentials
• Real-world experience and on-the-job training
• Book and hands-on knowledge through RCC
• A fast-track to success in the industry
• A progressive payscale, paid by the employer — work/pay 20 hours while in high school, work 32/pay for 40 hours once the student graduates from high school and is a full apprentice
• Zero college debt — tuition, books, tools, and fees are covered.
The employer receives:
• Eager employees, ready to learn and grow
• Employees who learn your company culture and procedures
• A skilled pipeline of workers.
The Information Technology Employer Interest Meeting is 9-11 a.m., while the Automotive Systems Technology Employer Interest Meeting is from 1-3 p.m. Both meetings are in room 018 of the Administration and Education Building on the Asheboro Campus. Attendees can park in the horseshoe across from the Foundation.