Randolph Community College is happy to announce the new Randolph Community College App. Available for FREE download on Apple and Android devices. Search Randolph Community College in the App Store or Google Play and download it today!
What can you find on the App?
Students, faculty, staff, prospective students and parents, and alumni can download and install the app to view a variety of RCC information and services. This application will allow users to:
- Search and register for courses
- Have access to RCC email and Moodle
- Check course schedule & final grades
- Make a payment
- View campus maps
- Stay up-to-date with College events
- Find important RCC phone numbers at a glance
- and much, much more!
We also recommend downloading the Microsoft Outlook App for easy access to your student email. This app allows the user to link multiple email accounts together. View your student emails and personal emails all in one place! Available on Apple and Android devices. Search Microsoft Outlook in the App Store or Google Play and download it today!
For any other questions, check out this page on the RCC website, https://www.randolph.edu/information-and-instructions.html. It has a lot of support information to help with your email, MyRCC, WebAdvisor, and much more.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I stay signed-in on the app?
- Click on the lined icon in the top left corner. This will open a tabs menu.
- On the bottom of the tabs menu select the sign-in option.
- Once you click the sign-in button this screen will appear. Slide the stay signed-in button so that it turns green. This will allow you to stay signed-in to all functions.
How do I setup my student email account and my personal email account in the Microsoft Office App?
- Click on the Outlook icon in the upper left hand corner.
- Select the settings button in the lower left hand corner.
- Once you are on the settings page, select add an account.
- This will bring up two options, select the add email account option. This will bring you to the screen pictured below. Proceed to enter the email address for the account you would like to add. Once the account is added it will appear on the left hand side as pictured in image number two.
Why am I unable to sign in?
I know I have the right username and password, why do I get the message “sign in failed?”
Many mobile devices have predictive keyboard options. The keyboard may input a space after your username. Be sure no extra characters are being added to the username entry.
What do I do if the app crashes?
Forcing the app to close through the task manager on Android devices may result in difficulty launching the app again. The recommended closing procedure is to use the back or home button.
Where are my courses?
When you click on ‘Courses’ you will see a daily calendar. You must then click ‘Full Schedule’ in the bottom right corner of the screen. You will see your current schedule and will have the ability to see past schedules by clicking on ‘Terms’ in the right hand corner of the screen.