Home of the Ravens
The mission of RECHS is to empower students by maximizing their unique potential through a personalized and engaging academic experience.
- RECHS is an autonomous high school located in the J.W. "Willie" Plummer Vocational/Technical Center on the Asheboro Campus of Randolph Community College.
- One of 33 Early College High Schools in North Carolina.
- Supported by Gov. Michael Easley's initiative to redesign North Carolina's high schools.
- Randolph County's fifth high school.
- A partnership between Randolph County Schools and Randolph Community College.
- Financial savings - tuition, fees and insurance paid by Learn and Earn money; books and transportation provided by Randolph County Schools.
- focused, rigorous plan of study.
- small learning community.
- extra support for all students.
- access to college resources for high school students.
- students earn their high school diploma AND up to two years of transferable college credit or an associate's degree in four/five years.
- RECHS can enroll a maximum of 400 students in grades 9-12.
- Targeted population - first generation college students, economically disadvantaged students, minority students.
Randolph Early College High School
629 Industrial Park Avenue
Asheboro, NC 27205