Checking your Financial Aid Status
Randolph Community College utilizes a system called WebAdvisor to relay confidential information to our students. WebAdvisor is a web interface integrated with Campus Cruiser that allows you to access information contained in the database used by Randolph Community College. All current students can use WebAdvisor through Campus Cruiser once admitted to the college.
How to log in to WebAdvisor
To access WebAdvisor, please go to the following address: http://cruiser.randolph.edu. Note: You must access WebAdvisor through CampusCruiser.
If you have logged in before:
- Enter your username and password and click the "Login" button.
- Click on the WebAdvisor tab.
- Click on the Student subtab (located on the dark blue bar directly under the WebAdvisor tab).
- Select an option from the menu on the left.
If you have never logged in before:
- You can retrieve your username by clicking the "What is My Login ID?" link from the menu on the left.
- Enter your last name and either your social security number or RCC ID number in the fields provided.
- Your username will then be given to you.
- Your password is set by default to the last six digits of your social security number. You will be prompted to change it the first time you login.
If you have trouble logging in:
- You may not be able to log in if your application process is not complete or if you have just completed an application for admission. It can take several days for your information to be entered into the system and for RCC to obtain any additional information needed (i.e. transcripts, etc).
- If you have accessed CampusCruiser before, your password is what you reset it to the first time you logged in - NOT the last six digits of your social security number.
- Use the "If you have never logged in before" instructions to verify your username is correct.
- If you are unable to log in and need assistance, please e-mail email@example.com or call (336) 625-1573. Please have your name, birthdate, and last six digits of your social security number available.
Accessing your Financial Aid Information
Once you have followed the log in instructions, you will be able to access your financial aid information by following these steps:
- Click on the "students" in the blue bar underneath the "Web Advisor" tab.
- Scroll down the page until you see "Financial Profile" on the left side of the page.
- Click on the options in the "Financial Profile" section to view your financial aid information.
What information is provided by the options under the "Financial Profile"?
- Click on "My Account Summary" to view all financial transactions made to your student account during that tax year.
- Click on "My Account Summary by Term" to view all financial transactions made to your student account during the semester you have requested to view.
- To view financial aid awards for the year and the status of the award click on "My Financial Aid Status by Year." Select the year you would like to view, (ex: to view the fall 2013 or spring 2014 semester you would select the year 2013). You will then be able to view the types of financial aid you are awarded for that year, the amounts, and the action or status of the award.
- To view financial aid awards for a specific term and the status of the award click on "My Financial Aid Status by Term." Select the term you would like to view, (ex: to view the fall 2013 semester you would select 2013 fall). You will then be able to view the types of financial aid you are awarded for that term, the amounts, and the action or status of the award.
- To view a copy of your financial aid award letter click on "My Financial Aid Award Letter." You will then select the year that you want to view the award letter for, (ex: to view the award letter for the fall 2013/spring 2014 year click on the 2013 year).
How do find out what forms I am missing?
To check the status of requested forms click on "My Documents." You will then be able to view the titles of all of the forms the Office of Financial Aid and Veterans Affairs has requested along with their status.