Tuition e-Pay Information
If I choose to enroll with FACTS I am aware that:
- Minimum amount to enroll in FACTS - $300 for tuition, fees and books.
- I will be responsible for the full amount of the tuition deferred unless I officially drop and/or withdraw within the refund period (stated in the RCC student handbook).
- I understand that failure to attend classes or stopping attendance does not constitute an official drop. I will still be responsible for the full amount of tuition and fees.
- I understand that refunds of payments to FACTS will be handled in accordance with the normal college refund policies. Refunds will be in the form of a check payable to the student, not the responsible party on the FACTS agreement. This includes payments made by credit card or Automatic Bank Payment (ACH).
- I understand that any financial aid (Pell grant, SEOG, scholarships, etc.) that is subsequently awarded will be applied toward any remaining deferred amount before I will receive any financial aid proceeds (financial aid check).
- I will be responsible for notifying the Business Office of any added course(s) or pay for the additional course(s) by the due date on the tuition bill. If I do not, my payment amount will be increased to cover the additional costs.
- If I terminate my agreement with FACTS, I must pay my tuition and fees to Randolph Community College by the payment deadline or my enrollment will be canceled.
- I understand that any missed payment will result in a $25.00 fee imposed by FACTS each time a payment is attempted and fails from my account.
- I understand that if I am an early registration participant, I must pay tuition or budget through FACTS at least five working days prior to regular registration. Unpaid tuition will result in registration purge (AUTOMATIC WITHDRAWAL FROM ALL CLASSES) which means that I must re-register on the regular registration day.
- I understand that the college will refer outstanding accounts to State Set-Off Debts and/or collection agencies.
- Once you have registered for classes and have enrolled in FACTS, you may proceed with buying your books. Simply go to the Campus Store with a copy of your registration and inform the Campus Store staff that you are a FACTS student. The store will confirm your FACTS status and allow you to get your books. After your purchase, the Business Office will adjust the estimated book costs with the actual book costs and revise the FACTS Management balance. Thank you.
I have read and understand and accept the above information and I choose to enroll in FACTS using:
|Full Payment Method||Budgeted Payment Method||Decline|