Print Page
  What degree can I earn?

Arts & Sciences - College Transfer

The Associate in Arts and Science (AA/AS) College Transfer program is designed for students who plan to complete the Bachelor's degree at a four-year college or university. Students who complete the program and receive the degree with an overall 2.0 GPA and a grade of "C" or better in each course will be able to transfer to any university or college, which endorses the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA) or the Independent Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (ICAA), with junior status. (See "Where can I transfer?" to learn more about these transfer institutions). Because institutions differ in admission requirements, students intending to transfer should contact the institution(s) of their choice to learn about specific admissions requirements.