College Transfer Home

College Transfer (Associate in Arts and Associate in Science)

Randolph Community College offers college transfer through the Associate in Arts (AA) and Associate in Science (AS) degree programs.

The Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA) addresses the transfer of students between institutions in the North Carolina Community College System and the constituent institutions of the University of North Carolina. Information about the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement can be located at