College Transfer Pathways


pdfCollege Readiness Test Benchmark

 The CCP College Transfer Pathways require the completion of at least 30 semester hours of transfer courses, including English and mathematics, and ACA 122-College Transfer Success.

This means when you graduate high school, you can continue at Randolph Community College or transfer to a four-year college or university with college course credit.

Shave up to a year off college

Save up to a year in tuition cost

Credits can transfer to any public or private college* or university in the state of N.C.

*Duke, Davidson, and Wake Forest may not accept all credits.

The College Transfer Pathways are

Career & College Promise Staff

Isai Robledo

Director of Educational
Partnerships & Initiatives

Phone: 336-625-6085
Fax: 336-629-4695
Schools: Wheatmore, Uwharrie Charter, private/homeschool students
Schedule an appointment with Isai

Shelby Morris

Educational Outreach Specialist

Phone: 336-318-4913
Fax: 336-629-4695
Schools: Randleman, Providence Grove
Schedule an appointment with Shelby

Misty West

Misty West

High School Career Coach

Phone: 336-328-1764
Fax: 336-629-4695